22nd Century Technologies Inc., (TSCTI) is looking for a Helpdesk Specialist.
Location: Washington, DC 20002
- Serve as the Deskside support for customers seeking technical assistance
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques within the Windows environment.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Competently answer questions and address issues reported by users
- Have working knowledge and understanding of help desk best practices
- Accurately and comprehensively enter, update, and close Service Desk tickets within the Service Now ticket tracking system to include problem and resolution.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
TSCTI is one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the United States. Founded in 1997, TSCTI is a Certified National Minority Business Enterprise. With 2 HQs in Somerset, NJ and McLean, VA, TSCTI has 16 offices throughout the United States. TSCTI has a diverse portfolio of various Staffing Services contracts with the United States Government and Private Sector Agencies. TSCTI was recently named as Fastest growing staffing firm in 2019 by SIA. With high employee retention policy, TSCTI has a well designed career growth and was named as "Best Software company to work for" by Forbes. For more details check us out at www.tscti.com/current openings
Send your resume and cover letter to Mr. Sandeep Gill, below.
Contact: Sandeep Gill | Hiring Manager
220 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: 866-537-9191| www.tscti.com
Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication. STC member since June 1979. Director at Large, Washington, DC – Baltimore chapter and webmaster. Past chapter president of the Washington, DC chapter (1998-1999 and 2000-2001).