22nd Century Technologies Inc., (TSCTI) is looking for a Performance Tester
Duration: Long Term
Duration: 1 year
Location: Washington, DC 20002
- Eight years of relevant IT experience.
- Five or more years of experience with JMeter/LoadRunner/performance center.
- Strong hands-on experience in Performance testing and engineering for Services, Web based applications, and batch jobs. Strong hands-on experience in LoadRunner Scripting, execution, and analysis
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development, and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
TSCTI is one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the United States. Founded in 1997, TSCTI is a Certified National Minority Business Enterprise. With 2 HQs in Somerset, NJ and McLean, VA, TSCTI has 16 offices throughout the United States. TSCTI has a diverse portfolio of various Staffing Services contracts with the United States Government and Private Sector Agencies. TSCTI was recently named as Fastest growing staffing firm in 2019 by SIA. With high employee retention policy, TSCTI has a well designed career growth and was named as "Best Software company to work for" by Forbes. For more details check us out at www.tscti.com/current-openings
Send your resume and cover letter to Mr. Sandeep Gill, below.
Contact: Sandeep Gill | Hiring Manager
220 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: 866-537-9191| www.tscti.com
Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication. STC member since June 1979. Director at Large, Washington, DC – Baltimore chapter and webmaster. Past chapter president of the Washington, DC chapter (1998-1999 and 2000-2001).