Job Location: US Category Marketing Company Global Online Academy
Apply online at https://careers-anothersource.icims.com/jobs/
At a glance
Calling all social media gurus! Global Online Academy is recruiting a Communications Associate to join their remote team. This opportunity will allow you to work anywhere in the United States and is fully remote! The Communications Associate will work across the organization building relationships with GOA's Student Program, Center for Professional Learning, and Design Lab teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and join a growing team. Apply today!
Description: What you’ll be doing
Another Source's client, Global Online Academy, is recruiting a Communications Associate to join their remote team. This opportunity will allow you to work anywhere in the United States and is fully remote.
Global Online Academy is a nonprofit organization that reimagines learning to empower students and educators to thrive in a globally networked society. GOA serves students, teachers, and school leaders through a variety of different programs.
Check out the Student Experience at GOA: The GOA Student Experience
About the role:
Global Online Academy (GOA) seeks a Communications Associate to assist with a wide range of communications, marketing, and member school engagement activities. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Communications & Engagement.
The Communications Associate will work across the organization building relationships with GOA's Student Program, Center for Professional Learning, and Design Lab teams. In support of the organization's marketing and communications efforts, the candidate will be responsible for developing social media content, updating the GOA website, working on engagement email campaigns, and more. It is expected that the successful candidate will utilize GOA's Salesforce and Pardot systems, and assist with operational tasks related to these systems as needed. This individual will also be responsible for GOA's customer support email, responding to inquiries in a timely and thoughtful manner.
Critical to success in this role is a strong focus on customer success, a desire to learn and grow in an innovative education non-profit, and a demonstrated interest in marketing/ communications. This is a fully remote position.
What you will do:
- Respond to inquiries that come in through the organization's general support email and phone in a timely and professional manner. Work in partnership with colleagues across the organization to ensure that the correct information is shared with inquiring parties.
- Ideate, design, and schedule content for social media channels in partnership with the Director of Communications and Engagement.
- Monitor GOA's social media channels and relevant education media. Update GOA website and assist with project management of various marketing and communications initiatives.
- Run reports and work with bulk data in Salesforce and Pardot, and provide general program support as needed.
- Work in partnership with the Engagement team and Communications team to develop email engagement workflows and other marketing content to keep key contacts up to date on GOA and share stories of impact with broader GOA audiences.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience with 2+ years of prior social media marketing experience and a passion for customer service
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- Strong communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot for email marketing engagement (or other similar CRM systems)
- Graphic design, SEO writing, video editing, and social media advertising experience a plus
GOA is an equal opportunity employer
Candidates must satisfactorily complete a nationwide criminal background check.
Application FAQ: https://team.icims.com/jobseekerhelp
Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication. STC member since June 1979. Director at Large, Washington, DC – Baltimore chapter and webmaster. Past chapter president of the Washington, DC chapter (1998-1999 and 2000-2001).